PDA

View Full Version : Nutwork Web Design - Graphic Designer / CSS Guru Full Time

jadeia
17-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Nutwork Web Design Perth is looking to take on a new full time designer & web styler.

You should have excellent CSS skills, be able to cook up fantastic original concept designs and graphics in CS, and be able to work to deadlines.

You will also have a natural design flair and have creativity flow through your veins. You'll be very attentive to detail, be able to take criticism on board and produce fantastic designs that our clients will love.

We are a relatively new agency in Perth but our client list continues to grow. We work on a wide variety of interesting projects from simple brochure sites through to complex and massive social networking sites.

If you would like to be a part of our growing team - send your CV and information to me personally at [email protected]

jadeia
18-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who has applied. Once again, we're pleasantly surprised with the number of quality applicants who sent in a CV and emailed.

I always try to write back to everyone - regardless of the outcome - but at this time the position is still open though I think we're close!

Adam.

jadeia
22-03-2009, 07:21 PM
This position has been filled. Thank's to all those who sent in their Apps. I will try to reply to everyone's email - I have around 40 to process so please accept my apologies if you havn't had a reply back as yet.

Adam.