PDA

View Full Version : whatHOST.com - Web Hosting Reviews - Please Review

nuthin
03-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi all,

Finally have launched my new web site. It's a web hosting review web site which allows customers of web hosts to review their web hosting company. (I know its been done, but hopefully I will do it better than others).

The URL is www.whathost.com, please take a look and share with me your thoughts on the overall design & appeal. Not a cookie cutter type site and some effort and thought has gone into it. Custom rating system, hosts sorted by country (Aussie host exposure!) and new features for hosts to respond to reviews very shortly.

No reviews as of yet as we have just launched and I am in the process of undertaking an SEO strategy for the site. Hopefully in the future it will gain traction on Google. =] Also looking at doing some other marketing strategies soon, which should help the web site to increase it's brand awareness.

I have an aim that in the future hosts will list on their web site 'Review us at www.whathost.com'. I first need to establish the web site as an authority in the industry before hosts would consider posting links to us. That's one of the aspirations though when it comes to promoting the site.

I am currently in the process of adding web hosts to the database, so if you want your company listed by all means drop me a message on here or simply post in this thread and when I do another bulk inclusion, I will include your host details.

Thanks for your feedback!

David