PDA

View Full Version : Web content writer wanted

Megs
01-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey

I'm developing SEO content for a finance client and need some content written. Its cost sensitive and I will provide the keywords per page (and I'll do the title tags and meta description etc). If I get a decent draft then I can fine-tune.

tuna
01-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Hey

I'm developing SEO content for a finance client and need some content written. Its cost sensitive and I will provide the keywords per page (and I'll do the title tags and meta description etc). If I get a decent draft then I can fine-tune.

Hi Megs email me, I can recommend a number of people for this gig

[email protected]

TheCopywritingCoach
11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi Megs,

I hav ejust come finished up a job for a Financial PLanner here in Canberra. Happy to take a look at the scope of the job.

Chat soon
Cheers

Dave

Vee
11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
I hav ejust come finished up a job for a Financial PLanner here in Canberra.

Quoted for posterity.

Your website offends me.

madpilot
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Megs, have a chat to Sarah at Global Copywriting (http://globalcopywriting.com.au/). She is three kinds of awesome.

I hav ejust come finished up a job for a Financial PLanner here in Canberra. Happy to take a look at the scope of the job.

We all make typos from time to time, but if you are trying to push your copywriting services, you might want to proof what you post first...

scross
12-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi Megs,

Chat soon
Cheers

Dave

errrr... fail!

tuna
12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Come on people stop dissing the poor new guy on their first post. It's a simple series of mistakes.

No wonder this forum has a very clique rep.

kay
12-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Come on people stop dissing the poor new guy on their first post. It's a simple series of mistakes.

No wonder this forum has a very clique rep.

I think - correct me if I'm wrong, Vee - but I think Vee was actually referring to the Copywriting Coach web site which is a long nasty "sales letter" style affair.

I've heard that stuff converts, but I'm not sure who it converts - certainly not me...

tuna
12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
I think - correct me if I'm wrong, Vee - but I think Vee was actually referring to the Copywriting Coach web site which is a long nasty "sales letter" style affair.

I've heard that stuff converts, but I'm not sure who it converts - certainly not me...

It certainly does convert.. you kay are not the audience. It works of the "other end of the audience". It sells just like Red Dot stores sell and those bargin basement $100 web sites sell.

There is in fact a defined formula and stack of psychology as to why it works.

In the main it works on a preselected qualified audience. Almost has a 60% success rate. A lot of people make a lot of money this way. It's like the black hat of UX. :)

Franki
13-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry designers, but long copy does work and works very well. Give me sales over design any day.

tuna
13-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Sorry designers, but long copy does work and works very well. Give me sales over design any day.

The world is ending Franki and I agree!

Franki
13-05-2011, 04:57 PM
must be the planets that are in alignment today Gary! Apparently it won't happen again for another 30yrs LOL!

globalcopywrite
27-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Megs, have a chat to Sarah at Global Copywriting (http://globalcopywriting.com.au/). She is three kinds of awesome.

We all make typos from time to time, but if you are trying to push your copywriting services, you might want to proof what you post first...
Hey Myles,

I just ran across this awesome referral. Thanks so much. I should sign on to Port80 more often.

Cheers,
Sarah