Junior Project Manager (40-55k) at Perth Web Design
West Perth WA
Perth Web Design is an award winning web design company. We are rapidly expanding and require an enthusiastic junior project manager to join our energetic team.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing digital projects.
- Building and strengthening client relationships.
- Analysing, defining and scoping projects
- Proactively identifying and solving client problems
- Collaborate with the design, development teams to achieve profitable results.
- Excellent communication skills (including both email and phone contacts)
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Some experience in digital project management.
- Understanding of best practice in digital design & development.
- Teachable and a natural team player.
- Extremely strong communication and writing skills.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- Customer focussed, service oriented.
- Friendly, self-motivated, passionate and professional.
- Contribute to improving the methodology and processes.
- Experience in delivering digital projects at a high level, on time and on budget.
- Experience with web technology & the digital landscape.
- Experience with managing multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience with running boardroom meetings and public speaking.
- Experience with managing eCommerce projects.
- Extensive knowledge with HTML/CSS
- Basic system admin knowledge (emails, cpanel access etc)
- CMS knowledge and experience.
Please email your c.v to Izumi Mitsui: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team is made up of Graphic designers, Web Designers, Web Development gurus and Search engine experts. To date Perth Web Design has managed to grow from a small company that launched 9 months before the global financial crisis took hold, to looking after a client base in the hundreds and rapidly growing by the week.