Our Platinum Sponsors:
• Diverse role offering an interesting mix of responsibilities
• Well-established and centrally-located Perth company
If you're a versatile and self motivated developer who likes a challenge and would enjoy
playing an important role in a small yet innovative company, then this is the job for you!
• Developing, testing and deployment of Joomla and other back-end systems.
• Development of static HTML and CMS sites.
• Liaising with and providing technical support to clients.
• Assisting with client-specific and internal project planning and mapping.
• Product demonstrations and tech support.
• Supporting management of a small internal LAN.
• Optimisation of sites for search engines and reporting.
• Implementing and documenting internal processes and procedures.
• PR status or Australian Citizenship.
• Minimum 2-years full-time development experience.
• PHP, MySQL and Joomla! experience.
• Excellent understanding of HTML5, DHTML, CSS and DOM.
• Photoshop skills to manage layers and cut up designs as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Enjoy working with non-technical people.
• Degree Level qualifications – Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar OR less formal qualifications with specialised skills and relevant experience in a similar role.
• Extensive SEO experience.
• Linux and Mac OS X experience.
• E-commerce experience.
• Web and email server management experience.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 19 April. Letters of application and CVs should be sent to the Director, email@example.com
Last edited by luminosityltd; 13-04-2012 at 04:11 PM.
|joomla, seo, web developer|