Port80 Forums Fast Hit Web Hosting

Our Platinum Sponsors:

Go Back   Port80 Forums > General > Business & Industry

Old 30-04-2012, 10:22 AM

Irish is on a distinguished road
Default Wanted : Shared Office Space - Perth

Hi All.

I work for myself and have been doing so from home for the two years, after being employed for 20 years in the design industry. I live in the eastern hills and as things get busier, I am finding I am traveling to more and more meetings in the city and surrounds. Obviously, the traveling takes a chunk out of my week so I am looking to minimise this.

Outside of the traveling situation, I am looking to share an office space with a person, or persons (or even sublet a room from a business) who are like-minded (i.e. technology, design, web development, nerding it up).

Location wise, areas such as the CBD or some of the inner-city burbs would be preferable. Mt. Lawley, Leederville, North Perth, West Perth, Northbridge etc. I don't need a huge amount of space but location and affordability are obviously important.

Overall, I'm fair easy going, like all the usual stuff - coffee, music, beer (yes I make a mean homebrew), geeking it up.... so if you can point me towards some space you have, or know someone who does, it'd be great to hear about it. If not, spreading the word via Twitter and your other networks would be appreciated.

So you are rewarded for your help, there is a finder's fee for the person who finds me a place that ticks all the boxes and works out. Yes, indeedy!!

Not one for the faint-hearted, you will be rewarded with a limited-edition six-pack of super-premium 'Throat Velvet'. That's right. This stuff is top-of-the-shelf, lip-licking, glass-swilling, belly-rubbing, smile-inducing, table-dancing, memory-loving nectar of the gods (i.e. my homebrew). This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that is only available for the chosen few. Don't give up your chance or you may miss out.

Thanks guys!!

Colin.
colindaly .[at.] g/mail dot-com
Old 08-05-2012, 03:05 PM

Callum is on a distinguished road

Hi Irish,

Spacecubed sounds like it might be right for you. It's on St George's terrace in the city. I haven't used it myself but it seems to look ok. A bit pricey though in my opinion (600pm/unlimited access).
Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
AWIA Member

temp is on a distinguished road

I reckon there might be a space in leederville for you: http://twotwenty.com.au
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM
AWIA Committee
AWIA Member Committee

jexley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp View Post
I reckon there might be a space in leederville for you: http://twotwenty.com.au
I can vouch for the funs that happen in that joint, even if I haven't brought brownies by since... oh sweet jeebus... since before my tot was born.

Oh DEAR.

Oven's pre-heating now.

Tags
beer, office, perth, prizes, space