Port80 Forums Fast Hit Web Hosting

Our Platinum Sponsors:

Go Back   Port80 Forums > Other > Employment

Old 11-07-2012, 11:47 AM

whathits is on a distinguished road
Default PHP Developer Wanted - contract, preferrably Sydney

Hi there,

I'm in search of a contractor to help me develop a website that uses an API I have had built to retrieve data (output in JSON) that is then stored in a local database and analysed, outputting particular information to the user.

The website will use a single API account although multiple users will be able to register and view the data from the website end meaning a user management system will have to be included (possibly as a second stage).

I have worked and developed the process required to manipulate the data, I simply need a skilled developer to help optimise the data analysis process and translate it into a website (I am not a developer).

I'm looking for someone prepared to work on it immediately with a relatively short turn around time. If we work well, there will be further development required for this project and others.

Please only apply if you are located in Australia, preferably in Sydney. I'm happy to pay a premium hourly rate for this project.

Also, please state if you are experienced with python, server management (unix based vps) and building APIs. Although this particular project does not require it there is potential for this in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the project.

Please contact me at [REMOVED] if you are interested!

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by whathits; 18-07-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 18-07-2012, 09:00 AM

whathits is on a distinguished road

Thank you to everyone who has been in touch regarding this role.

It has now been filled however i'm always open to hear from other local programmers.

Cheers,
Chris

Tags
php developer