Our Platinum Sponsors:
PHP Developers required - Perth and Melbourne
Several new PHP Developer positions are available in our Port Melbourne and Perth locations. These roles are for Senior PHP developers who have impressive technical skills and 4-5 years experience in a programming role.
- Working on a mix of campaign based projects and larger scale data mining initiatives.
- Develop ingenious solutions to technically challenging problems.
- Work closely with Digital Account Managers and Creatives to implement campaign based creative.
- Working to project timelines to ensure clients requirements are met.
- Producing quality, thoroughly tested programming output.
- 4-5 years programming experience.
- In-depth knowledge of OOP practices.
- Fanatical usage of source control systems (preferably GIT) to maintain project integrity.
- Experience developing data structures and queries using mysql and postgres.
Nice to have:
- Symfony 2 experience.
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails Experience.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a rapidly growing digital agency with offices in Melbourne, Perth and New Zealand.
- The ability to work on exciting projects with a lot of media exposure.
- Competitive salary
Please contact email@example.com for more details.